QUOTES

Hey guys!!
How are you? I hope all of you in pink of health. :)
I'm right now little bit busy with class and all that but I'll try find time to write something...
Hmm....I actually like to read quotes. It give me inspiration in my life..
I keep thinking, have anyone like that love quotes?
Well, if have I love to share some of quotes that i find interesting..
Enjoy it guys...



  1. Confident comes not from always being right but not fearing to be wrong
  2. Whether you think you can or you can't
  3. Great art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending
  4. Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will never regret
  5. Don't judge a book by its cover
  6. The future depends on what we do in the present
  7. It hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried succeed
  8. One who fears failure limits his activities. Failure is only the opportunity to more intelligently begin again
  9. Art washes from the soul the dust of everyday life
  10. He is rich or poor to what he is, not what he has


Okay guys, that all for quotes that i can share with you..
Until we meet next time..I'll give another quotes...
Stay tuned..And be safe..
Love you...


annyeong!! 

Comments